This position is responsible for the preparation and/or scanning of all documents, maintenance of scanning equipment and related computer hardware, and creation of media for backup and offsite storage. In addition, this position is responsible for indexing and maintaining the imaging database.
• Requires 1 year PC computer support or classroom experience, troubleshooting hardware and
software issues, or combination of 3 years computer support and scanning experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
• Requires ability to perform multiple duties, have organizational skills and be able to work
overtime when necessary.
• Previous experience providing PC support or scanning experience are highly regarded for this
• Applicants with CDIA+ certification and/or additional related education and/or experience will be
Ford Office Technologies offers a competitive compensation package that includes a generous salary and eligibility for overtime. This position is a temporary assignment for 90 days. In the event any person serves for four consecutive assignments or 1 year, full time permanent status will be granted. At that time, the position would include healthcare.