You have just committed one of the most common errors in the world of cybersecurity. If we were a hacker, this would be a
Always remember, before clicking on any link in an external email, confirm it’s legitimacy with an expert to ensure that you are not walking into a well-placed trap.
Hackers have refined their technique, but their tactics are still the same. Use these tips to avoid falling victim:
• Don’t respond to offers that are too good to be true.
• Verify the legitimacy of attachments, as well as hyperlinks.
• Confirm the sender’s email address is correct.
• Lack of sender contact information.
• Were you expecting the email?
Want more information?
Call 800.633.3673 or email email@example.com