Enterprise content management (ECM) is a document management software solution that delivers the ability to store, manage, and track all electronic content (images, email, Microsoft Office, etc.), allowing for the capability to share, process, and manage your information with far greater efficiency than paper-based processes. Our solutions provide the option to either house your documents inside your business or have it hosted in the cloud.
Several functions of ECM software solutions include:
- Storing various document types, including word processing files, emails, PDFs and spreadsheets
- Searching an entire library of files by individual keyword
- Restricting access to certain documents
- Monitoring who is viewing documents and when
- Tracking edits to documents
- Retrieving previous versions of edited documents
- Controlling and regulating when outdated documents can be deleted
- Accessing, editing and sharing documents via mobile devices
- Capture. Our capture solutions act as a universal point of entry for documents from all your devices: desktop scanners, multifunctional printers or even a watched network directory. We then transform these documents into information you can use by effortlessly converting your scanned documents into a text searchable PDF, Microsoft Word or Excel format. By utilizing intelligent capture, we can eliminate the need for data entry by utilizing optical character recognition and barcode recognition to extract high value information from your documents and share it with other business applications.
- Workflow. Our workflow software applications enable automatic manual document processes, from capture to archive, for end-to-end process visibility and sustaining cost reductions.
- Electronic Forms. Electronic forms allow for the transfer of critical information effortlessly with intuitive web forms that eliminate manual, paper-based repetitive processes.
- Integration. Our ECM software solutions have the ability to securely integrate with an extensive list of business applications, office equipment and third-party software, enabling you to achieve the benefits of a digital business, including rapid results, lower costs and a better customer experience.